- Call Reporting & Analysis
- Voice & Screen Recording
- Collaborative Omnichannel Contact Centre
Prices are + GST/Tax in applicable countries
Call Reporting & Analytics
CyReport for iPECS
Add Reporting & Analytics on your communications business performance
- Real-time Dashboards and Alerts
- Full range of reports for powerful analysis
- User performance & utilisation
- Powerful Report Generator
50 user pack / month
additional users AUD$1.95/month
CyRecord for iPECS
Voice recording option for compliance, training & quality assurance
- Record all or record on demand
- Pause, resume controls
- Integrates to CyReport for call playback and sharing including insights, search and reporting across teams, customers and more
- Integration of call recording to your CRM contact history when CyDesk package added
- Optional voice transcription, call sentiment and analytics
- Optional Agent scorecards Q&A and call rating with CyCoach
4 port SIP Channel / month
additional channels AUD$10 per SIP channel/month
Requires base package of CyReport
* 100GB storage as standard per site, data upgrades and backup plans available
UC Desktop & CRM Integration
CyDesk for iPECS
Add Unified Communications & CRM Integration
- CyDesk - Web browser UC Desktop for call control, presence and messaging
- Out of the box CRM integrations or use our API for custom applications
**Check for CRM compatibility
5 user pack / month
Additional Users AUD$9 / month
Requires base package of CyReport
- Inbound & Outbound blended Contact Centre for businesses to deliver smart call routing
- Innovative PC based desktop software for your people
10 user pack / month
additional users AUD$75/month
Platinum Package plus...
- Collaboration & Omnichannel Inbound & Outbound blended Contact Centre
- Plus more see full feature list below
10 user pack / month
additional users AUD$95/month
Native integration with iPECS Cloud
By integrating all your communication channels on the one platform, Cytrack + IPECS Cloud unifies your voice, team messaging, collaboration, and customer experience via omnichannel customer engagements and contact centre functions.
Cytrack + IPECS Cloud transforms both your customer experience and employee engagement. Customers can interact with the organisation when, where and how they want to. And by unifying all customer facing and internal channels on one platform, Cytrack + IPECS Cloud can also simplify the employee experience, greatly improving your team’s productivity and engagement. Your employees will have all the tools they need to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Fully integrated & enhanced browser-based Contact Centre Agent + Telephony controls
- Fully integrated & enhanced IVR & Announcement Audio services
- Fully integrated & enhanced Voice Recording services
- CyDesk contact centre client can manually or auto pause recordings for PCI purposes.
- History of call recordings displayed in the contact centre agent client history.
- All voice recordings downloaded into the Cytrack Cloud in Microsoft Azure storage account and encrypts the recordings.
- Recordings are linked to our reporting BI database and then available for search and replay via a large range of powerful filters and reports.
- A URL to the recording is stored under the CRM contact history.
- The recordings are fed into our voice analytics services for transcription, keyword identification, search and additional sentiment services.
- Fully integrated & enhanced Call Reporting & Dashboards services
- Consumes iPECS Cloud telephony feeds to provide system wide business intelligence reporting and analysis on both contact centre and back-office users in our CyReport BI Reporting services.
- Powerful Cloud Architecture – for isolation, customization & redundancy
- Architecture – Cytrack’s Cloud Architecture is based on Azure Kubernetes Service running our server applications as Containers under Docker.
- Signalling & Event management via integrated iPECS Cloud API – Cytrack’s API integration with iPECS Cloud is very granular and bakes in comprehensive error handling, proxy redundancy and event delivery redundancy.
- Health monitoring – utilises our CyPulse health monitoring and alert services for keeping on top of key performance and system operations metrics.
Empower Your Business With Cytrack + iPECS Cloud Communications Solution
One intuitive platform. Endless possibilities. Drive team productivity with voice, video and team messaging software. Empower your workforce with a cloud communications solution they can access anywhere in the world.
Deliver tailored customer experiences on any channel with the Cytrack Collaborative Omnichannel Contact Centre, Engage Voice and Engage Digital solutions. Activate offices and reach out to customers and team members on the other side of the world in seconds. Do this and more, at any time, anywhere, on any device.
Simplify Business Operations
Combining iPECS Cloud by Ericsson-LG with Cytrack transforms the platform so you can integrate the software your business already relies on into your communications system. Integrate more than 100 leading business apps — as well as your company’s existing in-house solutions — straight out of the box. Or create customised integrations and apps to suite your business’s unique needs.
Cytrack is compatible with Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, Freshworks, Zoho CRM, Netsuite, GoldMine, Pipedrive, simPRO, Vertafore, Xplan, MYOB – along with many other leading apps.
Click here for full details of all our integrations and if you don’t see what you are after please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully integrated & enhanced Call Reporting & Dashboards services
The pulse of any contact centre is in its Business Intelligence reporting – what gets measured gets managed. Our solution offers a business wide solution reporting for all users within the iPECS Cloud for your organisation.
Act on the facts – Choose from a wide range of customisable formats to access the real-time sales and service data you need to make critical business decisions. Use intelligent bots to monitor service levels and alert you before problems even arise.
- Extended call reporting and analysis optionally integrated to voice recording files for the whole organisation
- Configurable web based Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Real time indicators and alerts
- Report Generator and Designer – create your own reports in your way.
- Just search for what information you are after and global search will show you which reports contain the data you seek
- Modern charts and graphs supporting multiple tables and charts in one
Fully integrated & enhanced Voice Recording services
Our fully integrated solution to iPECS Cloud offers a business wide solution recording service for all users within the iPECS Cloud for your organisation — not just the contact centre users but all users within the tenancy for your organisation.
- Voice recording services – Our solution integrates to iPECS Cloud and incorporates a broad range of important factors and benefits to the solution
- Extended Cloud Voice Recording Storage – we store all recordings into the customers tenancy within our Microsoft Azure cloud storage (or optionally to the customers own storage preference) – this also facilitates data sovereignty for customers.
- Encryption of Voice Recording files – an essential requirement for our customers, so our services encrypt the files once moved to Microsoft Azure and the recordings can only be played via our CyReport search and replay interface.
- Advanced filter, Search, Replay & Reporting – When we download the recording to the customers tenancy storage area we link the recordings to our CyReport Bl reporting solution providing superior ways of searching and reviewing customers recordings.
- Linking Voice Recordings to CRM – When calls are received by the contact centre, the CyDesk Agent client integrated to the customers CRM stores a link to the CRM contact history together with the details of the call.
- Voice Analytics – once the recording is available in our storage, customers can also opt to subscribe to our voice analytics services, where recordings can be transcribed, sentiment analysis performed and also keywords identified and available for statistical analysis.
- Workforce Optimisation Services – Leveraging our solution handling the voice recording file, customers can also select our powerful WFO services for coaching and quality rating of agents performance and skills levels.
Fully integrated & enhanced browser-based Contact Centre Agent + Telephony controls in one user interface
The Cytrack CyDesk web-based Contact Centre Agent user interface delivers a single telephony and contact centre interface for the user – all in a web browser.
The CyDesk agent user interface delivers a rich omnichannel environment for managing all telephony and other modality conversations in one interface.
Cytrack Contact Centre
Revolutionise your customer relationships
In an always-connected world, customer expectations have never been higher. Exceed these expectations and revolutionise your customer engagement with the Cytrack CyCX Connect Contact Centre solution.
Eliminate waiting times
Cytrack CyCX uses smart, skills-based call routing to put your customer in touch with the right agent straight away. And with one-click access to experts anywhere in the world, they can put out fires faster.
Improve your sales
Automate simple tasks, make multiple calls at once and eliminate awkward delays when greeting callers. Your agents get more time to focus on what they do best: connecting with customers and maximising revenues.
Act on the facts
Choose from a wide range of customisable formats to access the real-time sales and service data you need to make critical business decisions. Use intelligent bots to monitor service levels and alert you before problems even arise.
Keep getting better and better
Make sure the customer experience keeps improving by using actionable analytics and automated key performance indicator monitoring to enhance your sales and service performance. CyCoach Workforce Optimisation provides agent self-evaluation and feedback features equip your team members with every tool they need to work at their best.
CyCX Connect adds Collaboration and Omnichannel Contact Centre Services
Meet your customers on the channel of their choice
With voice, chat, social media and email functions, Cytrack CyCX omnichannel contact centre lets your business meet your customers wherever they are, and gives your agents a single, unified interface with a holistic view of customers to enable deeper interactions.
- Chat – Customers increasingly start their relationship with your business online and it’s a simple next step to just click and chat with a member of your team. CyChat will manage your agent rules and allocations, show chat presence to members of the team and also integrate your communications and history into the agent history, reporting and even add all the history to your CRM.
- Social Media – Cytrack’s CySocial message server brings open, rich media chat and messaging capabilities across WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger to provide real-time communication and collaboration.
- SMS – Add SMS as a means for your customers to reach you and request customer service, SMS in queue, SMS Call-Me, Telemarketing SMS bulk-out, SMS system alerts for administrators, or SMS to and from your desk to clients, partners and team members.
- Web call-back – engage the power of the web and allow customers to join a queue just from your web page, the agent gets a pop of the web page the customer was viewing and the customer get a telephone callback.
- Telemarketing & Outbound – Beyond telemarketing with proactive opportunity creation – speak to more customers and prospects with CyCall omnichannel outbound & telemarketing contact centre.
- Self-service & IVR – Our CyLive Intelligent IVR solution and design tool allows you to get personal without the person. Sophisticated features with a user configurable interface that uniquely provides an IVR designer tool in a flow chart design.
Powerful Cloud Architecture — for isolation, customisation & redundancy
Cytrack Cloud Contact Centre Platform — Uniquely yours but in the Cloud
Cytrack’s CCaaS offers considerable improvement. Our solution platform-wise leverages modern cloud principles, using Microsoft Azure microservices architecture and the powerful benefits of Docker containerization. Containerization offers the benefits of multi-tenancy i.e. a platform in the cloud managed for you, yet each tenancy is isolated and uniquely yours and not a small component of a massive customer pod.
Our cloud platform allows speedier development and greater flexibility than standard CCaaS providers. This enables us to accomplish your goals to deploy quickly, address business risk and redundancy, tailor -fit your way of doing business and customer and agent workflows, with your applications, for customer experience differentiation
Managed Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
Focus on your business and we’ll manage your cloud infrastructure.
Hosting your Cytrack communications systems in Azure provides the natural cloud benefits such as access to highly secure, scalable, on-demand infrastructure, and the ability to rapidly spin up or scale out services, so you can meet your business requirements faster. As a successful business, you have a lot on your plate; keeping your teams on track, meeting customer demands, and delivering your business products and services to market. Managing your cloud infrastructure is the last thing you should be concerned with.
Cytrack has selected Parallo (a Rhipe company) to manage our Cytrack Azure Cloud Platform Management services, this ensures the Cytrack Cloud infrastructure allocated to your business delivers what you need, so you can focus on your priorities – your product and your customers. Parallo understands the complexities inherent in public cloud management, and together we offer a comprehensive managed service to ensure that the use and consumption of your Cytrack Azure service is effectively aligned to your business requirements.
Cytrack customers take advantage of a proactive service that ensures security, performance, availability, cost and compliance are monitored and managed effectively. With 24×7 monitoring Parallo proactively identifies potential issues and takes immediate steps to prevent any service disruptions to your business. And should any issue occur, accelerated fault resolution is taken care of via Parallo’s Microsoft Premier Support agreement.
Cytrack Professional Services
Cytrack Professional Services help you optimise your investment, through our portfolio of services, ranging from planning, designing, and implementation to project management, ongoing support, and consulting, Cytrack Professional Services enables you to reduce infrastructure costs while establishing a framework to drive employee efficiency and accelerate business performance.
Cytrack Professional Services is an ongoing resource you can utilise at any point as a Cytrack customer, especially when your company is going through a major change. Our strategic and technical consultants will work closely with you to accelerate ROI and deliver an improved customer experience.
Onboarding and implementation services
Launch your new system to the company with no worries and no downtime to your IT organisation. Our Professional Services consultant will provide end-to-end project management until you successfully deploy the system
- Pre-deployment consultations to understand your unique environment
- Network readiness assessment to identify your implementation requirements
- Hands-on training for administrators and users to ensure smooth onboarding
- Your business depends on an efficient and sustainable business communications system. Cytrack provides extensive support to ensure your Cytrack service is evolving with you, and your communications system is leveraging the best practices that drive business success.
- Engage with our designated team of cloud-domain experts for proactive network monitoring, premium technical support, delegated administrative maintenance, and more.
Our Customer Care Centre provides real-time updates on the status of your Cytrack service. In the rare case there is an issue, our CyPulse health monitoring services proactively alerts us to the event over a range of issues, and also customers can request assistance and detailed information as soon as they log in to the Cytrack Support portal. The Customer Care Centre also provides various training resources and documentation.
- Assigned Technical Specialists and Customer Success Manager professionals to resolve technical issues
- Expedited technical support with heightened escalation processes for timely resolutions
- Proactive case management, monitoring, and notifications keep you across any issue
Call Reporting & Analytics
- Get Started
- Get Started
UC Desktop & CRM Integration
- Get Started
- Get Started
- Get Started
- [*]Requires CyDesk
- Prices exclude applicable taxes
- Only available on iPECS UCP and vUCP
- Features according to PBX or VoiP platform functionality
- Subject to extra usage-based charges
- Please check for integrations available
- Need to specify number of agents/channels
- According to application compatibility
- Requires voice recording
- Requires CyDesk and CyReport
- Requires CyDesk, CyReport and CyRecord
- Requires CyReport
- In beta, please apply
- Subject to configuration fees
- Storage costs apply
We understand that every business has unique requirements, so we can also tailor a plan to meet your specific needs.
Prices are based on a 24-month agreement, paid monthly. Discounts available for annual payment agreements.